when you attend our clinic you are guaranteed that your physiotherapist upholds ethical and clinical standards expected of an APA member. Listed below are our 9 principles of the APA Code of Conduct:
1. we respect the rights, needs and dignity of all individuals.
2. we comply with the laws and regulations governing the practice of physiotherapy in Australia.
3. we practise in a safe, competent and accountable manner.
4. we strive for standards of excellence in physiotherapy.
5. we respect the confidentiality, privacy and security of client health information.
6. we communicate and co-operate with colleagues and relevant agencies in the best interests of their clients and the wider community.
7. we act in a manner which maintains the good standing of the physiotherapy profession.
8. we strive to contribute to the development and implementation of health service delivery which enhances the health status of the community and promotes social justice.
9. we comply with the Constitution and Regulations of the Australian Physiotherapy Association